Project Main Details
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• All employees are required to wear their photo-identification badge while on duty.
• Photo-identification badge must be worn above the waist with the photo and name visible at all times.
• No items such as pins or decorations may be placed on the badges as they will interfere with the card function.
• Hair styles which have a shocking effect are unacceptable.
• Non-traditional hair color such as blue, purple, green orange and pink are unacceptable.
• Facial hair must be trimmed, cleaned and well-groomed.
• Jewelry should be conservative and in good taste. Employee and patient safety should be considered when wearing
jewelry. Dangling earring, necklaces or bracelets for employees providing patient care are not allowed.
• Piercings are only permitted in the ear.
• Tongue rings, nose rings, gauge earrings, barbells, plugs or any other facial piercing will
not be permitted.
• Body art or tattoos should be tasteful or else
• Nursing staff involved with direct patient care will have pre-selected specific colors that will be used by nursing staff
and maternal unit only.
• Uniforms, scrubs, and/or lab coats must be clean, pressed and must fit properly.
• For non-clinical departments, opened toed shoes may be worn at the discretion of the department director. Opened toed shoes excludes flip flops, defined as a light sandal with a thong between the big and second toe or make a flopping noise while walking
• For clinical departments, a closed-toe shoe is required.
Skirts & Pants
• Skirt or dress length must touch the top of the knee cap.
• Slits in skirts/dresses must be modest.
• Blue jean pants are not allowed. MCHS approved team t-shirts are allowed to be worn on Fridays only, per
department director's approval.
• The following are not allowed to be worn during working hours:
- Sleeveless dresses/blouses
- Strapless dresses/blouses
- T-shirts, sweatshirts
- Faded or acid-washed clothing
- Sheer clothing that allows under-garments to be seen
- Jogging suits
- Tight pants or pants shorter than mid-calf
- Leggings or jeggings
- Clothing with plunging necklines or exposing midriffs
It is important that employees exhibit a standard of
professionalism that portrays cleanliness.
• A Smile is a Must
• Fingernails must be clean and a reasonable length to comply with departmental safety.
• Healthcare personnel providing patient care will not be allowed to wear artificial nails.
• Make-up must be professional in appearance.
• Perfume or cologne must be used in moderation.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.