Project Main Details
Our client is looking for a middle age female voice-over for the production of a luminotherapy glasses video.
This is the audition step. We will edit the video with a french voice-over, and the choosen talent will have to adapt the pace to the original french one.
The pace shouldn't be too slow, even if it's a "tutorial" video. thank you for your consideration and your audition on this project. 2017-02-22 13:24:29 GMT 2017-03-04 14:00:00 (GMT +01:00) Amsterdam, CopenHagen, Madrid, Paris, Vilnius Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 10 10 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 10 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1. Take the ****** and remove the blue protective film covering the hologram. Be careful not to damage the hologram when you do this.
2. Next, charge your device by inserting the USB end into the charger and plugging it into a wall outlet. Then connect the micro-USB end into the ******.
3. One of the LED lights will blink slowly, which means the device is charging.
4. The ****** will be charged once this LED stays on. At this point, remove the cable.
5. To turn it on, push the "on" button once. With the same button, you can choose between 3 different levels of brightness. The choice will depend on your sensitivity to light and the time you have available. The higher the intensity, the shorter the session will be.
6. Adjust the device using the adjustable nose-rest. The ****** is properly positioned if the blue light enters your eye. For smaller faces, use the supporting elastic band provided for this purpose.
7. Then, go about your activities, keeping your eyes open. If you wear corrective eyewear, you can also use the ****** at the same time.
8. Once the session is finished, the ****** will blink three times. Turn it off by pressing and holding the "on" button.
9. A number of LED lights between 1 and 4 will give an indication or the remaining battery life. 1 LED means that you need to recharge the device.
10. Finally, store the device in its case to be used the next day.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.