Project Main Details
The film is to encourage people's interest in their new initiative to improve working conditions. 2017-05-03 13:56:57 GMT 2017-05-13 09:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 21 21 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 21 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
United Kingdom, London
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• The NHS is one of the world’s most cost effective health services thanks to general practice, but we’re juggling more and more patients, many with increasingly complex needs.
• The need to invest in general practice has never felt more important for the long-term sustainability of the NHS. Fortunately the pressures we face are now recognized and improvements are underway.
• The GP Forward View is an unprecedented programme of investment to support practices to build sustainable systems for both patients and practices.
• The programme tackles 4 big areas in primary care. So what will this mean for general practice in the future?
• National funding increased in 2016 and will continue to rise until 2020 to an estimated £2.4bn extra per year.
• By 2020, we aim to increase the general practice workforce by 10,000. This will include 5,000 more whole time equivalent doctors, and at least 5,000 members of the wider workforce.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.