Financial Services Social Media Promo ZD3249188
This is a buyout for social media. Project is about destigmatyzing debt and a financial services company offering up a lower rate loan for Gen-X audience. The tone throughout shifts. see notes in script. Reference video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5eo9m86oiQ - tone here is a little to commercial in this video, looking for more of an offbeat, and personal. ONCE AGAIN, overly tv and radio sounding voiceovers just aren't the tone we're going for here.
2017-07-19 18:43:51 GMT
2017-07-20 11:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed24240 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 24 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 700
Via Internet: US
English - USA and Canada
Teenage Girl OR Young Adult Female
• Source ConnectOR • Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
News flash... 80% of all Americans have debt. [tone: factual, relatable, even a little somber] That means doctors, architects, and students alike. [tone: inclusiveness, we're all in this together] The other 20%?? Welllllllll, just give 'em 20 years. (Shot of a baby in a graduation cap) [tone: slight sarcasm]
Because having debt doesn’t mean you’ve been fiscally irresponsible. Sometimes it just means you graduated from college, bought a house, and filled it with the things you need. [tone: understanding, got your back, real]
aaaaannnnd maybe a few things you didn't. [tone: sort of an oops I did that, eek] (puppy enters scene sitting next to Baby)
This is the life you've built. And you earned it. Sure, you took on debt to get there but that doesn't mean it needs to hold you back. Ignore your debt and, well, you know. [tone: relatable, understanding, we hear you]
But manage your debt wisely and make sure everything you've built, stays standing. [tone: smart, encouraging]
How? That's where we come in. [tone: confident, assured, trusted]
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
121886Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2017-07-133 0
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website