Financial Service company for a social media ad

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

Financial Service company for a social media ad 
This is a buyout project, Usage is Social Media, The project is about de-stigmatizing debt and introducing a new type of Personal Loan from a Financial Services company.

Target Audience is millennials. This is conversational in style, informative, like you're telling a story, but not trying to sell someone a product. While the tone is Upbeat, Aspirational, with a Slight Snark on lines that are jokes (the video stars a baby and a puppy), it shouldn't be overly commercial sounding, as it's a social media piece, not for TV.

Tone is similar to this video: 
2017-07-17 23:54:35 GMT
2017-07-19 11:17:27 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline.
0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 80 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 40 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 700
Via Internet: US National
English - USA and Canada
Not defined
Young Adult Female
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
There are no special pre-, post-, or production requirements for this project.
Not defined
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

News flash! 80% of all Americans have debt. That means doctors, architects, and students alike. (Hands coming in and out of frame wearing corresponding profession sleeves) The other 20%? Well, just give 'em 20 years. (Shot of a baby in a grad cap) Because having debt doesn’t mean you’ve been fiscally irresponsible. Sometimes it just means you graduated from college, bought a house, and filled it with the things you need. (baby given props) "aaaaand maybe a few things you didn't" (puppy enters scene sitting next to Baby) This is the life you've built. And you earned it. Sure, you took on debt to get there but that doesn't mean it needs to hold you back. Ignore your debt and, well, you know. But manage your debt wisely and make sure everything you've built stays standing. How? That's where we come in. ____ has reimagined the Personal Loan. Our unique approval formula looks at factors like education, career trajectory, and earning potential so we can offer you, "Higher loans. Lower rates. And the freedom to pay at your own pace. " Which means there's no need for drastic measures! _______ members who took out a loan to pay off high interest credit card debt cut their rates by an average of 42%. Even better, members boosted their credit scores by an average of 17 points. Turns out that's the same number of muscles it takes to smile. So how do you get your ________ loan? Easy. It only takes few minutes to see your personalized rate. That's less time than it takes to recycle this newspaper, erase this chalkboard and change a diaper...wellllll, you know what that looks like.
The best part? Once you're approved, we send you the funds directly. Most of our members see their deposits within a week. That means money in the bank, fast. If you made it this far, you’re probably interested. Was it these guys? We knew they'd do the trick.

Your money's waiting for you. So what are you waiting for? Visit to find the right personalized loan for you. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.

unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.

unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.

Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project