Project Main Details
If you have done work for any grocery stores in the Pennsylvania/Ohio, West Virginia markets, please do NOT apply as this would be a conflict.
This agreement will be for a complete buyout to be used in perpetuity.
The spots will air in western PA, OH, and WV.
We’re looking to send sample reads over to the client and have them select the talent. The rate would be $500 for usage and $250 for the session fee.
VO recording would take place between 5/12-5/24.
We are requiring a custom demo of the sample script.
Here’s some direction:
- tone should be knowledgable and confident
- treat "Grocery Store" as if it's the name of the store
- have fun with the three lines that start with "Three red peppers...". they could play as though you're reading off a list in front of you, like it's your internal monologue, etc. 2017-05-02 21:22:09 GMT 2017-05-09 11:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 37 37 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 75 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 37 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Phone Patch AND
• Audio files must be delivered via email AND
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Three red peppers…
Steak from the butcher…
One gallon of Grocery Store orange juice…
We know that families like the Hills don’t always have time to get here to do their shopping, so I do it for them with At-Store Pickup.
They just pick what they need online and I do the rest. I even load it for them, so there’s no need to get out of the car!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.