Project Main Details
Would like a clear, bright and positive inflection. Video is being used to demonstrate how to change out fixture to installers. Length is 1 page of text describing process and sharing benefits. 2016-10-18 20:58:06 GMT 2016-10-21 15:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 10 10 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 40 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 10 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
Today, we are going to show you how easy it is to replace an existing non-metallic Appleton FE series fluorescent lighting luminaire with a new FELED luminaire.
Before starting you will need two tools; a small flat head screwdriver and a size 10 hex key (or 3/8” Allen wrench).
1. First, turn off the power to the installed fluorescent luminaire.
2. Use the hex key to unlock the lens latch mechanism to release the lens and remove the fluorescent tubes.
3. Release the interior reflector to access the terminal block, disengage the power leads form the terminal block, loosen the cable gland and remove the incoming power leads by pulling them out of the luminaire housing.
4. Re-attach the reflector, close the lens cover, loosen the bolts and slide the luminaire from the mounting hardware.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.