elearning audio British UK Female voice

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project
Rate this Project

Project Main Details

elearning audio British UK Female voice 
ZD1548643
Greetings from Verztec Singapore!

There are a few modules to be recorded - about 2500 words per module.
Content nature; tourism and history
Batch deliveries required to facilitate integration
Please write me an email at elynn.tan@verztec.com to indicate your interest asap. :)
will be happy to share the full transcript.

Thanks, E-Lynn

Verztec Consulting Pte Ltd
10 Jalan Besar #16-01/02, Sim Lim Tower, Singapore 208787
DID: +65 6577 4654 | Mobile: +65 9789 9126
Main: +65 6577 4646 | Fax: +65 6577 4647 
2016-11-10 07:41:41 GMT
2016-11-11 18:00:00 (GMT +08:00) Singapore 
Yes (click here to learn more about Voice123's SmartCast)
Closed
11
9
1 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 10 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.

Project Parameters

The Voice Actor should be located in:
To be defined
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
No
2500 WORDS
English - British
Not defined
Young Adult Female OR Middle Age Female
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
Not defined
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project

Script Details

Yes
N/A 
Currently, the population of our city is over 1.6 million, of which nearly 20% are Emirati citizens. The remaining 80% are expatriates from around the world.

Arabic is the official language of the UAE and English is widely-spoken. The five most commonly spoken languages are English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi and Malayalam. 
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.

Voice-Seeker Details

89429
Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)
2013-05-30
11

85


Voice123 Team Comments

Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.


unchecked This project - phone.

unchecked Previous projects - phone.


unchecked This project - email or chat.

unchecked Previous projects - email or chat.



Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.

This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.

Submit Audition/Proposal on this Project