Project Main Details
Standards for audio from voice talent:
- 44.1 kHz, 16 bit, uncompressed .wav file for hand-off. Higher rates are OK.
- No clipping audio.
- Please try to stay a consistent distance from the microphone during a session and between sessions.
- Please use a condenser microphone with a pop/hiss filter if available.
- Please use the same microphone between sessions
- Please try to record in a space with minimal reverb and noise. Sound dampening is preferred. 2017-06-01 19:49:59 GMT 2017-06-08 09:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 4 4 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 25 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 4 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
“I'm not doing too well. The pain has been unbearable, my medication barely does anything to it.”
“I was diagnosed five years ago with stage IV breast cancer. It's spread now though, to my bones and my liver.”
“I'm doing alright, I'm a bit tired, the pain has taken a lot out of me these past few days but this is as good as I've felt in some time. Thank you.”
“My son visits every day that he can, and we have plenty of folks from the church coming by with meals and kind words. They're a lovely group of people, we're lucky to have them.”
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.