Project Main Details
What we are looking for -
AUTHENTIC Spanish-accented (Spanish is your native and primary language) for voice over. Need 2 males age 14-18 with great personality to conduct the voice over. NO prior acting experience is needed. Most important is an authentic and noticeable Spanish accent (Spanish is your primary daily language).
The voice over will be part of our recreation sequence of the inspiring story of the 2004 MATE Underwater Robotics Competition held at the University of California at Santa Barbara. Carl Hayden High School Falcons Robotic team (from Phoenix) – a group of young, determined, smart students – beat out a well-funded and highly-supported university teams (such as MIT) to win the event.
Final voice over talent must sign a photo waiver prior to recording. If under 18, a parent or guardian will need to accompany their child to our office and also sign the waiver. Final recording talent will be provided a $400 honorarium after the recording session.
Ideally, we would like you to record here at our office in Laguna Beach, CA. If you aren't able to do so, we will still accept auditions for those who live outside the area and aren't able tor record at our office.
About our company:
MacGillivray Freeman Films’ mission over the past 50 years is to produce educational giant screen IMAX® films focusing on science, the environment, world cultures and natural heritage locations with the aim to positively impact a worldwide audience. MacGillivray Freeman Films MacGillivray Freeman Films is the world’s foremost independent producer and distributor of giant-screen 70mm films with 39 films to its credit. Throughout the company’s history, its films have won numerous international awards including two Academy Award® nominations and three films inducted in the IMAX Hall of Fame. MacGillivray Freeman’s films are known for their artistry and celebration of science and natural world. MFF’s first giant screen IMAX-theatre film, To Fly!, was produced for the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum which premiered in 1976 – and still is in exhibition today. To Fly! was inducted into the United States Library of Congress National Film registry in 1995. For more information about the company, visit www.macfreefilms.com 2016-11-29 19:08:53 GMT 2016-11-29 12:20:06 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed - Note: This project was manually closed by the voice seeker before it reached its original deadline. 0 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 50 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
United States, California, Laguna Beach
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1) We were going with the mindset that we were going mainly as observers. And if we just beat ONE College that would be phenomenal!
2) When we arrived there – I mean, it looked like the carnival had arrived. We had just a raggedy robot – it looked like we just pieced everything together from a junkyard. The other robots were like pieces of underwater jewelry. They were chrome – there was stainless steel – there was manufactured plastics.
(Stinky is the name of their robot)
1. We wanted to quickly test “stinky” before anyone noticed us and our raggedy robot. We tested Stinky in our hotel pool and We had a small leak – but couldn’t figure out from where! We kept thinking – if we can’t find the leak, what CAN we do?
At the awards ceremony, waiting to learn who won….
(Master of Ceremony announces third place winner, MIT)
2. I was thinking – well who’s first?
3. Oh man! Who beat MIT? This is gonna be awesome!
(Master of Ceremony announces Carl Hayden HS as first place winner)
4. It was almost disbelief – you had to kinda check yourself to see is this a dream? Or is this for real? ‘Cause it just didn’t seem possible.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.