Project Main Details
• Female, late 30’s early 40’s
• Must be non-union
• Must have home studio with excellent recording quality
• Must have ISDN or Phone Patch or Source Connect
• 2.5 minute corporate video
• Corporate use and web
• $350 buyout
• Auditions needed by Friday, July 7th at 4pm EST 2017-06-28 15:09:05 GMT 2017-07-07 16:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 59 0 80 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 45 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 14 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
At Nutramax Laboratories Translational Research Lab located in Edgewood, Maryland. Our team of dedicated molecular and cellular biologists are working hard towards an understanding of what the product ingredients are doing at the cellular level.
Many of the ingredients we use in our products are found in nature and can often be used in combination to promote health and wellness.
It is extremely important for us to determine the mechanisms by which these natural compounds work and demonstrate that the ingredients we select have biological activity. More specifically, we determine how the compounds work at the cellular level.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.