Project Main Details
The style should be clear and descriptive when discussing the medical portions, but there should also be some humor, especially while reading part 4 when saying, "if you said poop a lot, you are correct". Attached is a rough version I recorded to give an idea of what I'm looking for.
Attached can be found here:
2017-05-29 16:51:32 GMT 2017-06-02 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 29 24 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 29 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2. Today we’re going to review the importance of proper bowel prep prior to a
3. The goal of the bowel prep is make the colon clear for the doctor to find polyps that may be precancerous.
4. Can you guess what the bowel prep makes you do? (pause 2s) If you said poop a lot, you are correct. You will likely poop more than you ever have before. Though this process is uncomfortable, emptying your bowels is a good thing and the entire purpose of the bowel prep. In fact, you, the patient, have the most important role in the entire colonoscopy and that is to make sure you have a completely empty colon. This will help ensure your doctor will not miss a polyp and thereby prevent a potentially deadly cancer. More about this later.
5. First, let’s start with a basic overview of the colon
6. The colon, or large intestine, is the final segment of the digestive system and
moves stool from the small intestine to the rectum
7. In the process, the colon removes water, salt, and some nutrients
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.