Project Main Details
We are a high school based in Indiana and I have 17 short sentences that I need to narrate our show. Some of them are only a couple of words and the time for reading the entire script is less than one minute and 30 seconds. These would be triggered as samples that are played over the course of the show to "narrate" it.
I will provide an mp3 of the music that is being played throughout the show and the general pace/diction needed for each sentence. 2017-03-08 01:11:48 GMT 2017-03-14 12:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 4 0 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 4 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
2) I remember playing music with my friends
3) I remember laughing, loving, and crying, on this crazy journey, we call life.
5) These became
6) some of my faaavorite things...
7) Music at night...dancing & laughing with friends...those were some gooood times...
9) Those were some good times...but I remember the bad times too...
10) I wish I could take back some of the things I said and did when I was younger...
11) Breakups, bad grades, fighting with my parents...
11A) Sometimes, it got pretty dark.
12) When it was dark, or in times of strife, I would turn to memories of happier times.
13) My family,
14) my friends...
16) and this amazing life I‘ve had. / and anything I loved in my life
17) It really wasn’t that hard, I simply remembered, my favorite things.....
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.