animated infographic or explainer video ZD3104824
This is a self-produced, not-for-broadcast video created by a non-profit educational institution meant for internal and fundraising purposes. It will explain a small portion of our educational and presentational activities using simple animations, numbers, etc... all backed up by a warm and engaging voice that will hopefully make all that information a little more pleasant and easier to follow. Here is an example of a similar video (please note ours will be far less involved, animation-wise): https://vimeo.com/groups/65357/videos/125769952
2017-07-03 18:17:16 GMT
2017-07-06 14:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed57570 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 57 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Flexible Price - USD 500 to USD 700
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
English - USA and Canada
Middle Age Female
• Audio files must be delivered via email OR • Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
The voice seeker is willing to hire either union or non-union talents for this project
A core part of New World’s mission has always been about education—educating our Fellows as well as our audiences and communities. By expanding our program beyond the walls of our campus through our use of new media, New World has provided easy and instant access to music education for people of all ages around the US and the world. Since Knight Foundation’s 2008 new media investment, NWS has:
· Produced over 1,000 online musical lessons and master classes; as well as 10 sessions of Global Audition Training involving 45 faculty from around the world
· Launched MUSAIC, a collaborative digital initiative and online community between New World and nine partner educational institutions that features more than 750 instructional videos in a continuously updated video library that has been visited by over 140,000 unique visitors.
· Produced 26 performances of new media-enhanced Concerts for Kids programs
· New World has also connected the Fellows and audiences with more than 75 living composers through Internet2 and Skype.
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
8230Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2005-02-0214 5
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website