Project Main Details
2. There are many roles in the script, so we need all kinds of voices, such as, female, male, boy, girl and the elder, monster, princess etc.
3. Length: over 1 hour (more books is writing, so this is a long term cooperation)
4. Deadline: 1 week (or can be discussed)
5. Payment: to be discussed 2017-08-02 03:41:35 GMT 2017-09-02 11:00:00 (GMT +08:00) Perth Yes (click here to learn more about ) Open and receiving auditions and/or proposals 3 3 7 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 1 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 2 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
boy1：Wow, so many animals!
boy2：Ah-uh, Where are my friends? Why I can't see them?
boy（dog）：(dog's sound effect) I have some bones to eat.
girl（pigeon）：Jack is watching us upstairs.
girl（chick）：Wow, it's so comfortable.
girl(rabbit) ： Where are my friends? Why I can't see them?
man（horse）：The grass is so tender.
man（cock）：(rooster's sound effect) Little chick, don't get lost, hurry up.
man（pig）： I am hungry. I would like to eat more.
female（cat）：(cat's sound effect) The lazy pig is eating again.
female（goose）：I want to take a shower as well.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.