Heavy on character and delivery, strong actor
My voice is still developing (which sucks), but I believe I can be fitted to any part that involves maniacle villains, focused readers, strong actors in dramatic parts, or really anything that doesn't involve sex or bigotry. So... yeah.
My goal is anime or television cartoons, but I am completely fine with any job offer. My range is impecable, as is my timing (not to toot my own horn or anything)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Parce-que je parle français, I can mimic a Frenchman's accent, a Québécois accent, and a Cajun French accent. I can do a Cajun English accent, a Russian accent, a German accent, Italian accent, Spanish accent, and many others that are within that category.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work only locally, but it's mostly due to my age and living circumstances. (I am only 18)
I have no formal training, but I learn very fast and perform very well.
My Studio Equipment
I have a laptop and a headset. That's it (Pathétique, je sais)
I am a proficient actor, and I've received work in a few local Memphis productions, most of them independent films.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Luke De La Tour by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luke De La Tour is a Standard subscriber.
Luke De La Tour does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Luke De La Tour was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Luke De La Tour does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Luke De La Tour was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.