Guy Next Door
Warm, deep, smooth and professional for narrations and documentary films.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Never tied nor asked
My Voice Experience
I have more than thirty years of experience in radio program production and television broadcasting.
I worked as a free lance Voice Talent and Narrator at the Broadcasting Board of Governors International Broadcasting Bureau, Television Field Service and for other private organizations and recording companies. I also offered mu professional services at the USA, Today, Gannet, Inc. as a radio anchor for a daily news feed in Spanish language broadcast nation wide by satellite. I also worked at the former United States Information Agency as a television, translator and anchor for Arnet, a daily news feed broadcast by satellite to over twenty countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. At the USIA, Radio Marti, I was also a broadcaster and radio host of “Todo Jazz”, a sixty-minute music program. At the Voice of America, for three years, I wrote, produced and narrated “Cápsula Científica”, a three-minute daily science show broadcast to Latin America. As narrator of features, jingles and documentary films, many recording production companies such as Central Casting, AXIUM, Discovery Channel, Moller Communication, AFTRA/SAG and Accent Media Productions, among others, have used my professional services and distinctive voice.
I have received private voice training from top professional in the field.
Althougn I have a degree in Mechanical Engineer, I pursued a career as a jornalist an reporter in Spanish language for the Voice of America in Washington, DC.
My Studio Equipment
I have worked a a Spanish translator for differents private firms and some US government agencies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Luis Omana by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luis Omana is a Premium subscriber.
• Luis Omana was last active on Voice123 21 days ago