My voice is deep and well controlled,
I can do warm and deep for narrations, also sexy and fun for commercials I can also do a professional presentation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Colombian accent mainly from the coast of Colombia which is very similar to Cuban, Puerto Rican or Dominican.
I also speak English with a latin accent.
My Voice Experience
I took a class with a company called S.A.V.E. Productions in Santa Ana, CA in 1991 as a radio announcer. This class was for a year and I graduated.
I Have a degree in Sociology from Rancho Santiago College in 1995.
I bought some space in 1992 with a radio station in Anaheim KORG 1190 A.M. and hosted a salsa music program for one year this program was from 2 to 4 p.m every Sunday, it was a fantastic experience; I made commercials and basically was in charge of the program.
My Studio Equipment
16 CHANNEL MIXING BOARD
MACKIE CR 1604-VLZ
PROTOOLS LE 7.4.2
HP PAVILLION a465C
I think it is also very important to include my experince in my last job with UCI Medical Center in the city of Anaheim as a Medical interpreter/translator for 15 years, the last four years at UCI I was the supervisor for Interpreter Services Department, there were one Vietnamese interpreter, One Cambodian and 8 Spanish interpreters that I was resposible for. I also did all the telephone announcements for the center.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Luis Martinez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luis Martinez is a Standard subscriber.
Luis Martinez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Luis Martinez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Luis Martinez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Luis Martinez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.