Young, Neutral Spanish, Fresh, Natural, Next-door
I'm a Spanish voice talent raised in Argentina, specialized in Neutral Spanish. My voice is very versatile --I can be your guy next door, hard/soft sell, serious, corporate, funny, or even sing! With over 9 years of experience in the Voice Over business, I have worked in a wide variety of genres, including commercials, lip-sync and dubbing for TV, narration, cartoons, IVR, tutorials, iPhone apps and podcasts. I'm also an Audio Engineer with years of experience in the field, so I can guarantee all my recordings are top professional quality. See below for my studio equipment. Have a listen to my demos, and don't hesitate to contact me for any special requirements by sending me a message right through this page.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Rosario, Santa Fe, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral Latin American Spanish, Argentinian Spanish, Latino, American English with Spanish accent.
My Voice Experience
Some of my recent work:
Language Treks, Electrical Safety Foundation International, Imaginary Lava Productions, Brooklyn Historical Society, Nitro Energy Drink, TeleTech.
* ISET XVIII - Rosario, Argentina: Voice Talent
* SAE London - Diploma in Audio Engineering
* Several courses in Neutral Spanish with top experts in Latinamerica (Luis Otero, Alejandro Guevara, Martin Pugliese)
* Member of the AES (Audio Engineering Society)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann U87, Sennheiser MKH416, AKG SolidTube, Rode NT2000
Apple iMac i7, Digidesign MBox Pro
Avalon VT737sp Preamp, ProTools 9
Any audio format through FTP or email
Normally 12 to 24 hours, or as little as 2 hrs with rush projects
I am a Professional Sound Engineer specialized in vocal recording, dialog editing and dubbing, and sound for Radio/TV.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Federico Louhau by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Federico Louhau is a Standard subscriber.
Federico Louhau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Federico Louhau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Federico Louhau does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Federico Louhau was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.