Soothing, Professional, Young, Upbeat, Empathetic
English and French Bilingual Female Voice Talent,
- The voice of your brand on TV and Radio.
- A professional voiceover for your non-broadcast narration.
- A soothing voice for your telephone/on hold messaging.
Liz has a voice that is clear and will ensure that your message will shine. She knows that your message is the star and she'll make it stand out from the crowd.
Liz is a native speaker of both English and French, so so she can record in both languages for you.
Her native/neutral delivery in both languages will allow you to confidently target the American, Canadian, and European markets.
Contact her via email at Liz@HireLiz.com
or by phone at 973-610-2019 to discuss your project.
Check out her website at HireLiz.com
KEYWORDS: Bilingual, Neutral, English, French, French Canadian, Parisian French, Parisienne. European French, Friendly, Outgoing, Versatile, Inviting, Pleasant, Feminine, Accomplished, Skilled, Medical knowledge and terminology, Consistent, Cheery, Positive, Natural
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - Canadian
• French - European
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Olivebridge, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native, Neutral, Bilingual in English and French, English with a French accent
My Voice Experience
With over 20 years of voice over recording experience, both in front of the mic and behind it, Liz can provide you with the exact sound you're looking for.
Liz has recorded countless TV & radio spots. She also has extensive knowledge of medical terminology and e-learning/long-form narration experience
Liz has years of experience in telephony phone prompt/voice mail greeting recording, Message on hold and IVR, and is very familiar with - and can deliver - specific telephony formats. Telephony clients include Staples, Ann Taylor, Hackensack University Hospital and Temple University Health System.
Liz has trained with
Liz knows that getting YOUR message across is the most important part of the professional voice talent's job.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone
Sony SoundForge software
Sony Vegas software
Professionally built booth
- Media Communications Association International (National & New Jersey Chapter)
- World Voices Organization
- Rotary Club of Pompton Lakes
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Liz De Nesnera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Liz De Nesnera is a Premium subscriber.
• Liz De Nesnera was last active on Voice123 12 days ago