Friendly, dynamic, sophisticated, smooth, vibrant
Smooth voice with vibrant tones and an easy smile; sincere, honest, and trustworthy; from sensual and provocative to happy-go-lucky girl next door; maternal and nurturing; well-developed corporate presence and professional tone; encouraging and motivational; educated; technical; theatrical and funny; earthy and natural; enthusiastic and engaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern US, Chicago, New York
My Voice Experience
I'm a talker. Always have been - love to tell stories and love to people-watch & imitate. I am inspired by old radio shows and the techniques they used to tell their stories. The cleverness they employ is so much fun and I'm amazed by how much they communicate thru voice and sound.
My background in corporate marketing has come in handy because it's given me experience of the craft from many different angles, many different roles. And has enabled me to develop a robust understand of my clients' needs and how to deliver what they want.
I've been doing voiceovers since 2009 and enjoy every day!
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Act One Studios, commercial acting
My Studio Equipment
AKG C-214 Mic.
Mogami gold cables
I love what I do and I hope you hear that in my voice :o)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Leitner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Leitner is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Leitner was last active on Voice123 354 days ago