honest, intimate, empathetic, innovative, confident, expressive, fresh, virtuosic
I am a trained vocalist, interdisciplinary performance artist, actress and producer, with over 30 years of professional experience. My vocal range is enormous: neutral and business-like, intimate, warm, believable, dramatic, richly nuanced and funny character voices, an honest and trustworthy vocal presence capable of projecting wisdom or innocence, with a wide emotional span.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chestnut Ridge, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many foreign accents, characters, personas, archetypes, plain spoken or fantastic/colorful/dramatic narration, spoken, musical or sprecht stimme
My Voice Experience
Many soundtracks and narration for audio recordings, film, video, and documentaries. Often hired as a solo vocal artist to interpret spoken and musical scripts and librettos for contemporary composers, sound installations, and live performance events.
I have a BA in Performing Studies, and an MFA in Digital and Interdisciplinary Art Practice. from City College of New York. I am a professional vocalist, composer, sound and performance artist, and tour internationally. I create, direct and produce my own interdisciplinary works, both large-scale and solo. Over the past ten years I have received commissions to make sound and video installations in galleries, museums and cultural venues in the U.S. and abroad.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own recording studio, and record and edit audio and soundtracks on Pro Tools. I use Premiere and Final Cut video software for my video projects. I also use Finale software for musical composition.
As an Interdisciplinary artist with an MFA degree, I have a wide range of skills related to both live and recorded vocal performance, musical composition, audio, video and film installation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lisa Karrer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Karrer is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Karrer was last active on Voice123 155 days ago