gentle, convincing, mom next door, informative,
Warm and deep for narrations, convincing and relateable for commercials, professional and informative for industrials and presentations, gentle and fun for children's programs
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, Dominican, southern, country
My Voice Experience
Though I am a Registered Nurse, a few years ago I decided to stop working and stay home with my kids. I discovered acting and fell in love. But I realized how much I would love to use my ability to speak fluent Spanish by doing voice overs. My 4 year old daughter and I narrated an animated children's book, "There's a Monster in my Room" written by Neal McNeil.
I am a Registered Nurse and therefore have medical knowledge. I have used this knowledge, as well as my ability to speak fluent Spanish, to portray medical professionals in on camera acting. I also obtain as much information as I can and training whenever possible.
My Studio Equipment
I have converted my walk in closet into my home studio where I have a Blue Yeti microphone which is hooked up to Audacity via my HP laptop.
I am a mother and wife who can easily relate and get along with a large array of people from all walks of life. This versatility proved to be incredibly valuable during my nursing career, and continues to be an asset in my life. Being an on camera actress also helps me to connect to others in many different ways.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lisa Celia Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Celia Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Lisa Celia Thomas was last active on Voice123 238 days ago