Bubbly, Enthusiastic, Encouraging, Clear, Upbeat
Naturally, you will hear a bubbly, friendly, fun, and happy voice, which is very enthusiastic and encouraging.
I have great annunciation, a neutral accent and I am very easy to work with. I'm happy to record as many variations as you need to get the perfect voice for your project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Young, animated, dynamic, energetic, bubbly, friendly, warm, caring, whiney, ditzy, dumb blonde, rich girl, bitch, popular girl, scared, zombie, girlfriend, singer, fast talker, newscaster, infomercial enthusiastic, overly excited, valley girl, hippy, surfer, motivational, encouraging, happy, upbeat, bright.
Dialects from all over America including Boston, New York, North Carolina, Georgia, and other southern dialects.
I can also do a royal british dialect, but my favorite dialect is Australian!
My Voice Experience
Lead in Zombie Radio Show - (Drop Dead Confidential)
Major ice Cream Company
Digital Talent Agency Website Promos
Brandeis University: Theatre Arts and Business
Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Training Camp
Meisner Technique with Bob McAndrews
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro with Audacity (which is my favorite recording program) and Garageband.
External Microphone with stand and pop filter.
I have excellent annunciation, I love to sing (I am an alto/belter), and I am very easy to work with!
I am a professional film actress but I really love voice over and I would love make that a bigger part of my career!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Linnea Sage by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linnea Sage is a Standard subscriber.
• Linnea Sage was last active on Voice123 75 days ago