Soothing,believable,factual, mom, funny, real*
Linda Poff is a professional Voice Actress located in Southern California. Her voice captures the essence of warmth,honesty, professional, upbeat and quirky. Whether you're looking for a mother figure or a comedic read for your character, Linda is able to provide the voice you're looking for to keep your target audience listening.
You can hear Linda's voice characteristics shine through on spots for Target, Kindred Health, Philips, Simi Valley Schools, South Bend Orthopedics and many more! You can find more of her work at voxfab.com and reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org Linda is also able to tackle even the most complicated and technical reads. With over 20-years in the health care field and countless medical terminology classes to her credit, she has lent her voice to numerous medical presentations for medical companies large and small.
*Be sure to ADD LINDA to your FAVORITES so you can find her when you need her!*
*A True Professional with Customer Service in Mind...*
No request is too large for Linda. Her 5-STAR customer service and attention to detail has proven time and time again that she can be counted on to not only get the job done, but to ensure the total satisfaction of her clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, british,valley girl,snob elitist,jersey accent, new york (jewish), texan and soft southern
My Voice Experience
Linda has performed countless projects. Some of her work has included:
~IVR and On Hold
...and much more!
Here's a partial list of some of my recent clients:
South Bend Orthopedics
Simi Valley Schools
And many more!!
~VOCREATIONS website production and coaching with Michael Brang
~Mary Lynn Wissner
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software
Mac; Twisted Wave; Audacity
UAL 610, PreSonus AudioBox One pre amp
Your satisfaction is my #1 priority. I pride myself on not only delivering a product that you can be proud of along with the kind, courteous and friendly service that you deserve. Pick ups and retakes are always included to ensure your complete and total satisfaction. There is a small fee for retakes if there is a script alteration after the original recording has been submitted. Also, a deposit of half the agreed upon fee is expected once I've accepted your project. Full payment is not due until the project has been completed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Linda M Poff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linda M Poff is a Premium subscriber.
• Linda M Poff has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours