Honest, Authoritative, Sexy, Intelligent, Musical
Here is a voice and sensibility that is clean and clear, and also romantic--at once crisp and magical. It is a voice that can easily add a note or two of "smoke," for a more sensual delivery style.
My narration style is authoritative yet accessible.
My particular voice talent uniquely equips me to "tell a good story." I can turn scientific jargon into a romance novel!
I can offer overnight turnaround for up to 2 minutes of recorded material.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Linda Minarik
My Voice Experience
My recent voiceover experience has been as narrator on interactive CD presentations for Bristol Myers Squibb. The copy was medical, dry, and technical, and my job was to make it read like a story!
I have also done the voiceover narration for short book spots on cable TV.
I trained as a voiceover artist with Charles Michel, of The Voice Bank, based in New York and Los Angeles.
After my original course with Charles, I kept up with "continuing ed," attending his seminars and booking private coaching sessions--which still goes on. There's always something more to learn about expressing yourself well with your voice.
I have also studied audio book narration technique with Robin Miles.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is equipped with the following:
Computer: PC platform
Software: Pro Tools LE version 7.3.1
Microphone: Rode NT1A
I am a classically trained pianist and singer, as well as a fitness professional and serious student of ballet.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Linda Minarik by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Linda Minarik is a Standard subscriber.
• Linda Minarik was last active on Voice123 219 days ago