Corporate, Character, Upbeat, Accents & Dialects
Warm, personable, and professional for Corporate.
Fun, friendly, and off-beat for Commercial.
Character / Dialects and Foreign Language for Animation and Games, Spanish and English (native speaker).
Deep / Romantic / Suspenseful / Mysterious for Trailers,
Smooth and Personal for Audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Studio City, Burbank, Culver City, Pasadena, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American - New York, Southern, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Western
Spanish - Neutral, Central American, Mexican, Argentinian
Accents - French, Italian, German, Spanish, Irish, British (RP, Cockney), Swedish, Russian, South Asian, Australian
My Voice Experience
From Animation to Games and everything in-between! From straight commercial to wacky characters from all over the globe, from all walks of life! Credits include "Ghost Recon", "Call of Duty" (Alicia Diaz), "Batman Animated Series" (Sgt. Montoya), "Batman & Mr. Freeze - Subzero",
R.A.D.A & L.A.M.D.A. London Program (Marymount College, New York)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Liane Schirmer
I also own a company (IN OTHER WORDS) that provides Foreign Language Translation & VO Casting Services in all major languages. Call for a free estimate!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Liane Schirmer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Liane Schirmer is a Standard subscriber.
Liane Schirmer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Liane Schirmer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Liane Schirmer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Liane Schirmer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.