voice that spans across diff. races
I have a very unique voice, especially for my ethnicity. Being from the country but having attended a very diverse university, I can turn my country accent on or off. I have the ability to speak very smooth and fluently due to speech therapy as a child. My voice can sound very fun and upbeat or very warm and soulful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Aroda, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
-Sandy Cheeks, Squidward, and Gary the Snail from SpongeBob Squarepants
-Tasha from The Backyardigans
My Voice Experience
I do voiceovers mainly with groups of friends.
-B.A., Psychology from the University of Virginia
-Certificate in Graphic Design from Piedmont Virginia Community College
-Master's work from Virginia Commonwealth University
-In high school: drama, forensics, band
My Studio Equipment
My husband is a music engineer so I have tons of studio equipment at my disposal, along with two Mac laptops!
I absolutely love to use my voice and love to get into character. Being a freelance graphic designer, I feel that I am very creative. I promise that you will not be disappointed!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Leslie Lillard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leslie Lillard is a Standard subscriber.
Leslie Lillard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leslie Lillard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Leslie Lillard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leslie Lillard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.