youthful, upbeat, smart mom, passionate, comic
Commercials - Warm, Friendly, Mom Knows Best, Subtle, Sexy, Fashion Flirt, Concerned BFF, Energized Teen and Adorable or Mischievous Kid. Accents/many US dialects and character voices.Promo's - Contemporary, Upbeat, Suspenseful. Narrations -Intelligent, Sincere.
Presentations - Confident, Smooth, Engaging.
Can perform jingles/songs of all genres including pop,standards,opera.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - New York, Southern, British. Ranges - Baby, Child, Teenage Girl, Young Woman, Middle Age Female. Impersonations/Characters - Munchkins, Good Witch, Bad Witch. Variety of fun, whacky, wierd, old, young, friendly, scarey voices.
My Voice Experience
As a freelance tv writer, producer and director, I've been given the opportunity to work with actors and artists on set and in studio for many years. Naturally drawn to the voice-over booth, I've been happy to record character voices, commercial copy, promos and jingles for clients ranging from Sesame Street to major cable networks and ad agencies.
BA, Art History, State University of NY at Albany
Post Grad Filmmaking, New York University
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Lee Lee Voices
I can sing all types of music - pop, rock, jazz, American standards,broadway,+more. As a resident member of the Connecticut Grand Opera I enjoyed performing in fully staged operas for many years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lee Lee Voices by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee Lee Voices is a Standard subscriber.
• Lee Lee Voices was last active on Voice123 66 days ago