Deep, sexy, smooth, accents, mature, wry, teen, French, English, sarcastic
Warm, sultry, dreamy and/or emotional delivery. And of course, well-versed in that vocal-fry "conversational" millenial delivery!
My voice is naturally of a pleasant, deep pitch with a neutral Midwestern accent. I transition quite naturally from a youthful/teenage sound to convincing middle-aged depth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fluent French speaker with near-native accent.
Accents: French, British (RP or contemporary), Southern (Georgian, Texas, Alabama), Russian.
My Voice Experience
As an audiobook narrator, e-Learning, and commercial voiceover talent, I work in both English and French and specialize in sardonic YA teenaged protagonists, a host of European and American accents, sultry/velvety voiced women, vocal fry and cartoonish character voices.
I bring my 10 years of film, TV and theatre acting to the table.
2017 "Sparc" VR video game with CCP Productions
2017 Microsoft spot
2017 and 2016 Hallmark Creative Symposium
2017 Cupid's Match by Lauren Palphreyman / Hachette Audio narration
2016 Narrator, "Order of Seven" YA novel by Beth Teliho
2015 Brainbug Productions, Paris, France; videogame Ka-Boom! commercial narration
2014 Trifexis regional radio voiceover commercial
2012-2014 Kansas Audio Reader (audiobooks for the blind) "Just for Teens" broadcaster
2013 Choice Hotels KC-regional TV commercial
I was extremely luck to be coached by internationally renowned dialect coach Paul Meier, perhaps best known to the audiobook narrator community as the founder of the IDEA archives.
BFA in Theatre Performance, University of Kansas
C.1 Degree of Excellence in French, Université Catholique de l'Ouest, Angers, France
VO Atlanta 2017 (Ambassador)
FAFFcon acceptance 2017
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1a with a Scarlett Solo interface
Fluent French speaker
Singing (alto/mezzo-soprano); musical theatre, jazz, pop
Foreign and American accents
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Laurie Catherine Winkel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laurie Catherine Winkel is a Premium subscriber.
• Laurie Catherine Winkel was last active on Voice123 2 days ago