Smooth, Conversational, Believable, Confident
While I have a classical Announcer voice, I also have experience and talent in coming across as a REAL PERSON. I know how to add touches that make my voice connect to the listener as a regular person. I have voiced spots for companies such as Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Ikea, GEICO, McDonalds, Macy's, and many more.
If you need a professional, confident yet relatable voice for your website presentation or industrial, then I'm your spokesperson.
If you need a voice for a medical text, I have experience voicing these challenging pieces.
You can hear even more samples of my work at the following websites:
2)M.D. Anderson: http://www.mdanderson.org/publications/conquest/
3)Equivalent Data: http://www.EquivalentData.com (click on the needlefinder video)
4)Hearthstone Media: http://www.hearthstonemedia.com/Poetry_CDs.html (click on Track 1)
Impressions: Marge Simpson and Sharon Osbourne.
Fun, Smooth, Conversational, Relatable, Soothing, Confident, Sexy, Warm
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Can do British, but in my experience, most people go with a real Brit.
Impersonations: Marge Simpson, Sharon Osbourne
My Voice Experience
* Commercial voice for Clear Channel Radio
* I have done numerous jobs for websites, telephone systems, IVR, radio, medical and corporate narrations.
M.A. in Communication Sciences (Speech, Language & Voice)
B.A. Psychology and Sociology
*Voices Voices: voice acting classes with Bettye Zoller
*Lone Star Actors Studio: advanced voice acting classes with Jim Conlan
Proficient in studio production using Digidesign Protools
My Studio Equipment
Digidesign Pro-Tools with M-Box
Audio Technica mic
* Writing copy
* Editing copy
* Creative direction
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Laura Upton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Upton is a Standard subscriber.
• Laura Upton was last active on Voice123 335 days ago