Conversational, Corporate, Professional, Friendly, Happy, Calming, Believable, Caring, Informative, Natural, Girl Next Door
Laura has a smooth and professional voice for corporate, internet and business reads. She can be fun and energetic, upbeat and happy. Laura can also sound information and education and confident in her reads for businesses, commercials, TV ads and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Laura Beth Ezzell
My Voice Experience
Laura is a professional all around. With over ten years of working in the multimedia world of television, radio and video production she understands the ends and out of the business and what you are looking for in terms of quality, performance and consistency.
She's worked as a broadcast journalist for five years as a reporter and anchor. Laura recorded TV and radio spots daily. I've also been working for the past five years as a video producer and voice talent voicing phone systems, demo videos, and commercials.
Multimedia Video Producer for 7 years
Broadcaster as TV Anchor/Reporter 6 years
University of North Alabama, Undergraduate BS Degree in Broadcast Journalism
My Studio Equipment
Blue Bluebird Microphone w/Focusrite Scarlett Solo Audio Interface.
In-home professional Studio.
I use Adobe Audition, Audacity.
I've been a public speaker since I was in the 7th grade. Microphones and using my voice to convey a message have been a speciality and passion of mine ever since.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Laura Beth Ezzell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Laura Beth Ezzell is a Premium subscriber.
• Laura Beth Ezzell was last active on Voice123 6 days ago