Engaging, Trustworthy, Educated
* I have a calm British female voice. Sincere, smooth, friendly and believable.
* I can cover a large range of styles, such as:
~~ informative, serious and direct ...
~~ classy and smooth ...
~~ bouncy, up-beat, energetic and fun... !
* My voice is very adaptable and I have experience in acting, singing and communicating with professionals at all levels and walks of life. Therefore I am able to apply a variety of different nuances, expressive qualities, and speeds to any job.
* My voice is perfect for commercials, promos, audiobooks, info-announcements, corporate and documentary narrations, sales scripts and much more.
* Although a native English speaker, I also speak French and Italian.
* My CLIENTS include:
~~~ Silverhouse HD
~~~ How To Say That Name LLP
~~~ Lim Ajans, Turkey
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
* Voice Over Narration for Real Estate video Tour
* On-line Narrator of unusual names for HowToSayThatName.com.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClassa
VoxBox Vocal Arts, London
City Literary Institute, London
East 15 Acting School, London
(Voice, singing, acting)
(Trinity Associate Diploma in Musical Theatre)
(PG Diploma Translation)
(BA Hons French & Italian with Literary & Cultural Studies)
My Studio Equipment
--- PERSONAL HOME STUDIO: ---
- SE Electronics X1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
- MXL PF-003 Metal Screen pop Filter
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface24Bit/96 kHz 48v Phantompower
- SE Electronics Reflexion Filter X
- t.bone HD 990D stereo closed back dynamic headphone
--- EDITING SOFTWARE: ---
- Audacity 2.0.2 Cross-platform Sound Editor
--- EXTERNAL PROFESSIONAL STUDIO: ---
- Neumann TLM 103 Mic (or MXL990)
- Universal Audio 4-710d Mic Pre Amp
- MOTU 828 Interface
- Large acoustically neutral vocal booth
Lifelong training and involvement in acting, text reading fields. This includes professional work in TV/Film as walk-on and actress.
Experienced singer with various solo performances. Choir performances including "London In Harmony" at the London Palladium in 2011.
Experienced translator of French, Italian and Romanian. For information on my business, Lingo Craft. Please see:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lara Barnett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lara Barnett is a Standard subscriber.
Lara Barnett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lara Barnett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lara Barnett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lara Barnett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.