Character actor with multiple voices
I got my start as a DJ for weddings and corporate events, as such I have multiple clear tones and inflections. My regular voice is a medium-low tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Movie announcer, Radio DJ, Helium voice, Gollum, Monster Truck Rally Voice, Irish accent, Russian accent, Mickey Mouse, Gomer Pyle, Old Jewish Man, Dying Man, Child, Side Effects speed, Texan, Cowboy, various character voices.
My Voice Experience
Various voice over work for plays in Dallas and East Texas. I have been DJing professionally for over 8 years and have been responsible for being the Emcee for multiple corporate clients including: Home Depot, Old Navy, Pizza Inn, Peterbuilt, Macy's, Forever 21, and LA Fitness.
BBA in Real Estate. Vocal training in High School. Play performances since 6 years old. Coaching from Michael Haines, an experienced audio engineer based in Dallas.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with Shock Mounted Condenser Mic, 12 Channel Firewire Mixer, Ableton, and Adobe Soundbooth. I also have a Akai MPK49 and Kaoss Pad for music creation.
I have an ability to mimic almost any voice or dialect I hear. I am college educated and a very quick learner, president's and dean's list. I am very easy to work with and have a very flexible schedule.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Lane Joseph by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lane Joseph is a Standard subscriber.
Lane Joseph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lane Joseph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lane Joseph does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lane Joseph was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.