GuyNext Door,Characters,Dialects,eLearning etc
Conversational, non-announcery reads are what I am known for.
Can also read technical information in an accessible, easy to understand manner.
From smooth and professional, to witty and fun, I am a very versatile performer.
Dialects and characters a specialty!
Also a professional singer!
(Please listen to the original song posted in my demos)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: British upper, middle and working classes; Scottish, Irish, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Southern U.S., New York, Boston and many more...
Impersonations: Sean Connery, Marlon Brando, Dana Carvey, Ethel Merman (that's right, I said Ethel Merman!) and more...
Characters: Just ask.
My Voice Experience
Recent experience: Bell, McCain, Chevrolet, Honda, Samsung, Nokia, Toyota, U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Government of Ontario, Frigidaire, Eli Lilly, Home Depot. I also do promo for a national cable TV channel.
B.A. English; M.Sc. in Communication Sciences and Disorders.
My Studio Equipment
Fully Pro Tools equipped studio, high-end AT and Shure condenser microphones, tube pre-amp/compressors, state of the art mastering and editing.
I'm a nice guy and easy to work with! (And my mom will back me up on this...) Skilled in communication, I take direction well and can perform under pressure.
I am extremely flexible and versatile. I can go from totally goofy to news-anchor serious and hit all points in between.
I can turn a voice project around in record time from my home studio, or record for you in any one of dozens of Toronto production facilities.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks for vising my page!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lamont James by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lamont James is a Standard subscriber.
• Lamont James was last active on Voice123 68 days ago