upbeat, easygoing, girl next door, fresh
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Marilyn Monroe, Hoosier hick, Mount Pilot woman, Betty Boop, High Society, sultry, energetic, straightforward, etc
My Voice Experience
A newswoman by trade -so straightforward and professional is my day job. But love getting imaginative and fun.
I've produced a "Preschool Rap"--(Green Eggs and Ham set to rap music--(afterall, wasn't Dr Seuss the original rapper?), Played "Cupid" for a radio ad, sung "Happy Birthday" ala Marilyn Monroe and impersonated Wynona Judd all for a morning radio show.
I have a list of radio gigs to my resume; but also play it straight as a t-v news reporter/anchor.
And I have 2 young children, so reading to them with characters is a must.
BS Communications/Theater Arts
St Joseph's College
Class of 1988
Los Angeles, CA
On air, production, copywriting
TV News Anchor/Reporter
VO for Wheaton Van Lines annual conference video, VO for Komen Race for the Cure/Indy
various commercial vo's for local radio
I've participated in college and community theater as well as served as mistress of ceremonies for a number of events
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti USB mic
Cool Edit Editing Software
Sure Stationmaster SM-7
I'm a deadline driven person.
I love reading and film.
I've been told I have a warm, conversational, professional voice and demeanor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kristina Kirschner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kristina Kirschner is a Standard subscriber.
Kristina Kirschner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kristina Kirschner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kristina Kirschner does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kristina Kirschner was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.