Sexy, confident, calming, warm, direct, energetic
My voice is versatile as I have recorded for the healthcare, financial, and education industries as well as for commercials and on-air radio spots. I enjoy the pace of tv and radio but I also like doing narration for variation and to keep spreading my "voice" wings so to speak.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English and Spanish
I can also do various Spanish accents: Caribbean (Puerto RIcan, Cuban, and Dom. Rep); Argentine, Spanish (Castilean with ceceu), and Mexican.
- tv reporter
- older southern woman
- young 8-12 year old
- self-centric teen girl
- broadcast English
My Voice Experience
Here is a list of the range of work that I've done:
- Instructional DVDs: cooking with celebrity chefs. I did the 2 min. narration overview of how to use the DVD (2005)
- 1-800 Number service for Comcast US-wide. I've recorded over 3,000 messages for Comcast ranging from a stable, communicative voice to hyping it up for special Pay-Per-View for sports and special entertainment offers with the WE, Hallmark, AMC, HBO, and other cable channels. 2005-present
- Utility companies' 1-800 services US-wide for Custom Promotional Communications and JetDial (2006-present)
- Instructional language program: Onlingo. Executive Produced the 16 CD series for Spanish and French. VO work conducted by me was both in English and Spanish. Multiple characters from food servers/ waitress in Argentina to a receptionist at a hotel in Puerto Rico to a flamenco dancer in Spain. Also did VO narration for all 16 CDROMs and CDs on how to use the CDs and CDROMs
- PBS Kid's Show "DOOF", or Food spelled backwards radio spot to entice parents and kids to come to an event (2008)
Prior to any VO work, I hired VO talent as Executive Producer of entertainment products.
During the instructional language program I worked on for 16 CDs/ 8 CDROMs, I conducted the search for VO talent, hired and directed the VO talent. All work was conducted in a professional studio.
The key area that I honed as Exec. Producer and director was "DIRECTION". In other words, the VO must follow the director's guidance to make the project go smoothly. I also learned that not all copy is well written. Sometimes improvisation is necessary by the VO but it must be "ok'd" by the director - often times the studio environment can be very fun and relaxed and this makes for an easier session. It's important to induce that environment for the VO to feel comfortable and therefore, more at ease to carry out strong VO work.
My background is in Marketing Communications and Public Relations. I always pay special attention to how a topic is presented. Delivery is so much part of the success!
My Studio Equipment
Small in home studio with SoundForge sw, a professional screen and mic (Snowball mfg), and stand. All walls are covered with sound proofing padding and floor with carpet.
While I am not a native Spanish speaker, I qualified as a FS4 out of 5 for language proficiency. I have an excellent accent and can also do various accents from Latin America and Spain.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kristan Kirsh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kristan Kirsh is a Standard subscriber.
Kristan Kirsh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kristan Kirsh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kristan Kirsh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kristan Kirsh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.