Friendly, funny, amusing, trustworthy, natural
You'll love my professional read with a friendly smile! I specialize in commercials but often work in E-learning and other narration as well.
I have a great natural voice with convincing emotions. I have trained with top Canadian and US coaches, I am currently working on recording a Promo demo.
My voice is a natural, amusing Mom voice for commercials. Chalk full of bewilderment, wit and rue. But I can also offer a very friendly, non-threatning teacher voice to inform without talking down to my listeners. Oh and sexy? Ya, I got that too:)...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English North American
Age Range 25-40
My Voice Experience
I've been training in VO for 3 years and now work full time from my home studio.
I have a diploma in Communication Arts: Advertising/Public Relations and have work in communications/event planning/media for the past 10 years.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Rode Procaster mic with the Focusrite Saffire LE sound card and edit/produce with Reaper.
Unknown - Click here to ask Krista Klear
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Krista Klear by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Krista Klear is a Standard subscriber.
Krista Klear does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Krista Klear was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Krista Klear does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Krista Klear was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.