Wise, quirky, voice like mom
I'm the woman next door, the friendly neighbor you like, with a wise, motherly, quirky voice.
My specialties are comedy, in narration and commercials, narration for kids, multiple characters in explainer videos, and the professor voice for e-learning work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've impersonated a cat, a robot, a prince, a princess, a witch, a gardener and an assassin. My accents include southern, German, Italian and Irish.
My Voice Experience
Kris Keppeler is a voice actor, actor, writer, comedian, audio producer and dogtoon creator. Her voice acting clients are located all over the world and she’s impersonated a cat, a prince, a princess, a witch and a president for just some of those clients. She loves to narrate funny stories. You can tune in to her podcast, Does This Happen to You, weekly for stories about the more bizarre ways to get through your day. You can listen to samples of her 19 audio book narrations on Audible.
I participate in weekly workouts in voice over and I've coached with well known voice over actors.
I narrate comic podcasts weekly to a growing audience, which I also produce. My IMDB page includes feature films and short films.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio includes a Perception 200 and Blue Yeti mic, a PC and editing software from AVS4U.
My background in business, technology and healthcare fits well with narration projects in this area as I do understand what I'm narrating. I love comedy and cooking, so I regularly narrate funny stuff along with good smelling stuff.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kris Keppeler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kris Keppeler is a Standard subscriber.
• Kris Keppeler was last active on Voice123 19 days ago