smooth, clear, relaxed, professional, fun, singer
With a background in broadcasting, acting and singing, I have a suitably adaptable voice for a variety of different projects. It is very professional and succinct, yet warm and soft for narrations or presentations. For commercials, my voice can be soft and clear, fun, sexy, or whatever is required. My singing voice is on the soft/smooth, easy listening side. I sing soft rock, 70s/80s music, generally, and currently working on recording and singing at various venues.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The accents I would be able to perform are Australian, British, Southern and Brooklyn.
My Voice Experience
I began with incorporating voiceover work with my training in broadcasting in the Radio and TV Arts program at NAIT in Edmonton, Alberta. I practiced with radio while training, but went on into television reporting. I was in television as a host and reporter for about four years with 2&7 in Lethbridge, Alberta and ITV in Edmonton. Now I primarily record my voice for singing and am an actress as well.
NAIT - Radio and TV Arts - Edmonton, Alberta
NAIT - Court Reporting - Edmonton, Alberta
I have trained extensively at various seminars in drama for film, commercials and theatre acting. I was involved with musical theatre for a few years.
After more and ongoing training in singing at present, I am beginning to extend that work professionally as well. Extending from Court Reporting, I have a career as a live broadcast captioner from my home, writing live captions for news, sports, etc.
My Studio Equipment
Recording studio - Rode NT1-A mic, Cool Edit recording software, TASCAM interface. Close access to outside studio for special effects, music production.
Unknown - Click here to ask Koreen Perry
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Koreen Perry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Koreen Perry is a Premium subscriber.
• Koreen Perry was last active on Voice123 26 days ago