warm, smooth, articulate, intelligent, wholesome
warm, friendly, wholesome, intelligent narrative. sexy, smooth, deep for more playful projects. articulate, clear, strong for professional narrative. fun, lively, happy for general products.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Kim Ketchel
My Voice Experience
I spent my early career on the air in local radio in Denver and Santa Barbara, voicing local business spots in both markets. I also worked for a radio syndication company and hosted a classic rock format in 54 markets, voicing both local and national spots.
I hold a BS in Journalism from the University of Colorado, Boulder with emphasis in Broadcast Production Management. My experience began with running the campus radio station there and then spending many years in radio.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Yeti Blue mic and use Audacity at home. Local studio access is pending.
Vice President, Marketing/Sales Operations, bieMEDIA
Denver CO (February 2010-October 2011) bieMEDIA is a full service marketing and media company that provides customized video production and distribution, rich media and marketing and branding strategies.
• Worked with executive sales team to pitch presentations and manage execution of all international and domestic Fortune 1000 prospects.
• Streamlined existing operations, divisions and departments and manage process and output of product make recommendations to other members of the senior team.
• Managed 35-plus member production team, IT, traffic and project teams.
• Responsible for the elevation of creative output and strategic development of bieMEDIA video products.
• Developed marketing, pricing and branding strategy and positioning for new products and technologies.
• Provided art direction and messaging for all creative (online, video, print collateral), write and create collateral, sales demos and materials for team.
• Acted as a Director/Producer on studio and location shoots.
Marketing & Sales Consulting
Beach Haven NJ (June 2008-present)
As an independent consultant, I develop strategic marketing, public relations and sales plans for a variety of clients. Deliverables include branding and creative, presentations, sales decks, websites, long and short term plans. Clients: a Regional Sports Network, a Sports/Media Software Development Company, a Music Television Network, a Sustainable Architectural Landscape Company.
Vice President of Marketing, JONES MEDIA GROUP
Denver CO (May 2001-June 2008)
Jones Media Group, sold in 2008 to Triton Media for an estimated 120 million dollars, was the parent company of Jones Radio Networks®, Inc. (JRN), a leading radio programming company. JMG also owned Jones MediaAmerica®, Inc., a large independent ad sales company. Through its subsidiaries, JMG served approximately 5,700 radio stations with radio programming and services. JRN owned and syndicated 11 different 24-Hour formats and 10 Talk Radio and hosted music shows.
• Responsible for centralizing all marketing and public relations efforts of the Jones Media Networks and Jones Radio Networks into the Denver corporate office, (US offices: Seattle, LA, NY, DC, Dallas and Nashville). Communicated daily with division VP’s, outside agencies and show producers, advertising sales and promotions.
• Developed and directed all marketing strategy, concept, creative, copy, sales materials and websites for the affiliate marketing of all news/talk and music radio personalities and the Jones Music Programming suite of programming options (24 hour formats, music libraries, consultants, prep services). Over 40 programs and shows.
• Developed and executed extremely successful Public Relations processes and strategy for all JMG products including 6 Talk Show hosts, which resulted in all hosts (Neal Boortz, Bill Press, Stephanie Miller) getting commentator segments on major news Television networks (CNN, MSNBC) and 2 hosts (Ed Schultz, Clark Howard) getting their own Television shows on those networks.
• Served as an integral member of the Senior Management team, providing new ideas and developing initiatives to generate revenue from new sources and to position the company’s products and content as viable for various media, with special emphasis on the interactive space.
• Manage 7 person team, creative design, project managers and public relations, and outside creative agency.
Ad Sales Director/Marketing Manager, JONES RADIO NETWORKS
• Generated new revenue for the network by having successfully launched local inventory ad sales project for Jones Radio Networks syndicated 24-hour formats. 2002 revenue $400k. 2003 exceeded forecast $703,000. 2004 exceeded forecast at 1.3 million.
• Developed sales strategy and procedures. Managed all aspects of sales, scheduling, client relations, production and various issues associated with the overall strategy of selling ad inventory. Increased affiliate base, showing more growth in 2002 than prior 5 years combined, which resulted in exceeding (tripling) the budgeted AQH number (25,000 budgeted increase/85,000 projected). Enabling an ad rates increase per AQH listener resulting in revenue growth.
On-Air Talent, JONES RADIO NETWORKS
• Live and voicetrack talent for the Classic Rock format, 54 affiliates.
• Voice-over for imaging and commercial spots.
Manager of National Accounts, TIME WARNER CABLE
Music Director, on-air talent, KCQR, Santa Barbara CA
Assistant Music Director, on-air talent, KDHT, Denver,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kim Ketchel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kim Ketchel is a Standard subscriber.
Kim Ketchel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kim Ketchel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kim Ketchel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kim Ketchel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.