Warm, Energetic, Character Specialist, Young
My natural speaking voice is warm, energetic, and youthful. Voice can range from little boy to sexy woman. Great with characters as well as impersonations and dialects. In addition, I have a background in Broadway Musical Theater as an actor/singer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia), Texas, New York, Boston, Standard British, Cockney, Irish, French ...
Numerous character voices, from animals to Judy Garland and Munchkins too.
My Voice Experience
Just completed an animation pilot for Sprite Animation. I regularly record childrens audio book trailers for 'Peek-A-Book'. I have been teaching foreign students English thru audiobooks from EECInternational since 2005. And I recently completed the narration for a womans health DVD. You can also hear my voice on e-learning websites and software.
BFA in Musical Theater from The Boston Conservatory
Groundlings School- completed levels 1 & 2
Commercial training: Michael Donovan (LA), Colleen Patrick (NYC)
VOWEL- weekly voiceover workout group
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Kimberly Wharton
Limitless character voices and impersonations; great with dialects; vocal styles of the 20's, 40's, & 50's; vocal range: alto/soprano-belt to F#/legit to high D
I also teach yoga and group fitness classes and would be beneficial for video voicing or podcasts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kimberly Wharton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Wharton is a Standard subscriber.
• Kimberly Wharton was last active on Voice123 126 days ago