sexy, intellectual, and/or plain speaking
I have a smooth and sexy voice for commercials, a clear professional voice for presentations and instructional narrations, and a warm and kind voice for children's advertisements or literature voiceovers. I can also raise and lower my tone for teen advertisements or serious TV crime dramas.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British, Canadian, Indian, and Jamaican accents. I can also perform a sassy, African-American dialect.
My Voice Experience
I have studied commedia dell'arte clown performing, mask making, and humor therapy. After performing in several Shakespeare in the Park productions (As You Like It, Winter's Tale, MacBeth, A Midsummer Night's Dream) I am featured in eCornell professional training videos and voiceovers. I also deejayed at WVBR radio in Ithaca, NY.
I took a modeling and commercial acting classes at John Robert Powers Agency as a teenager. As my career was developing, I took a soap opera acting class with Ron Meilke and improv acting classes with Holly Adams.
My Studio Equipment
I have a microphone with a stop filter, sound-proofed room, and mp3 recording software.
I have experience in teaching, so instructional voiceover work will be well suited to me. I've worked in theater, so I am able to speak in a Shakespearian accent or in iambic pentameter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Kimberly Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kimberly Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Kimberly Brown was last active on Voice123 269 days ago