Mid-low range, Enthusiastic, Warm, Professional
Warm and deep, fun and exciting, positive, professional, emoting, flirty. I have the type of voice that you don't get tired of listening to. Clear annunciation with the ability to neutralize or accentuate my natural Texas accent. Most people think I am from Chicago or California!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (Texas) from the city sophisticate to the country bumpkin.
Latina with a comedic or sexy affect. Charro meets Penelope Cruz.
Valley Girl, like totally awesome dude. Think Square Pegs!
British from aristocrat to commoner, cockney not so much.
My Voice Experience
Grayson Home Health local radio spots encouraging people to support our local teachers.
Nandi Cornmeal web site to make your mouth water for world cuisine.
Arthur's Halloween narration for an only slightly scary childhood adventure.
MCing dance gigs for my professional dance team.
And the authoritative delivery only a mom could have.
I have had many compliments on the distinction of my voice!
1989/2013 - Telecom Project Management and Sales
2007 - MBA in International Business
2012 - Bob MIchaels' technical workshop on voice recording
2012 - Voice Kitchen's Voiceover 101
2013 - Lynne Metrik's Voice and Speech I
My Studio Equipment
LogicPro 9.0 for iMac
BlueBird condenser mic with custom pop filter
M-Audio ProFire 610
I am also a film and TV actor and professional dancer as well as improv troupe member, so I can relate to any character and paint a picture with my voice and draw from those experiences in character development and movement.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Kerry McCormick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kerry McCormick is a Standard subscriber.
• Kerry McCormick was last active on Voice123 66 days ago