Authoritative, Calming, Guy Next Door, Convincing
My natural voice is calm and easy to listen to, which is great for audiobooks and commercials. I can do characters and hard sell as well.
I also specialize in training, which requires an authoritative and convicing delivery.
As a bonus, I do a lot of audio/video production and can deliver lots of 'turn key' content.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Dayton, Indianapolis, Cinncinnati, Ft. Wayne, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - although I'm working on German and British accents.
My Voice Experience
Tons of commercials. Podcasts.
I played lead role of Marcellus in "Martyr of the Catacombs" and 'The King' in "Palace Beautiful".
I have also done SEVERAL dramatized children's stories. My voice is flexible.
I train on MS Office, Adobe Audition, Sony Vegas, Camtasia Studio, and a few others. I completed production of a 30-hour Photoshop training series (I happen to be a Photoshop pro) and I'm saavy to Internet Marketing. Ask for details.
I studied music at Chaeffey College in CA. I also took a gardening workshop last Winter, does that count?
My Studio Equipment
I've got an MXL 992 mic, Symetrix 528E preamp/processor, a BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, Presonus FP10 (which is awesome), and a bunch of other music related audio production tools (Line 6 amp - a perfect match for my Schecter Classic C-1 guitar, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro, Virtualizer Pro Effects Processor).
I use primarily Adobe Audition 3.0 for recording/editing. I also use Camtasia Studio for screen captures. Sony Vegas and Premiere are both used for video editing and production work.
My studio features acoustic treatment to tune the sound and eliminate outside noise. I love it.
Let's see, I play guitar, banjo, mandolin, piano and sing. I can do complete project production from sound effects to music beds and narration. I love acting and can give your script a real personality.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ken Walker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Walker is a Standard subscriber.
Ken Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ken Walker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Walker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.