Character actor,Guy next door,Articulate,Edgy,Geek
Deep and sexy to pure and easy-to-relate-to characters. Young and old geek will make your brow furrow. Bouncy simpleton will make you want to lend me your wheelbarrow. Try not to cower if you hear a grumpy witherd wizzard and hold-back from offering zit-cream to the kid next door trying to impress 'girls'.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sean Connery ordering a deep-fried-Mars-bar notices a 20's bloke who forgot to fix his rooster-tail (hair-do) before he left Brixton (London). Sean spouts 'What thea friggin..' as a young yank from Buffalo pushes up to him and asks 'I'm from Tawna-whanda and I wan yea fotagraf'. He pulls out a camera and also catches a group of exchange students from Germany, Ireland, Northern Spain, Mexico and the Southern US. Sir Connery is quite miffed and whips out his mobile to call his camp friend who sounds very alike to the queen of England.
My Voice Experience
I have narrated the entirety of a website entitled 'Wierd Video' as well as ADR for shorts.
I have trained with a number of voice artists including Mike Kirby.
My Studio Equipment
Computer equipment is my passion after art. I have produced a number of long-standing streaming video-websites and regularly use Vegas Video / Premier to edit video.
There is balance in whatever we do. The more responsibility I have, the more the creative juices drip from my soul. I have a nasty habit of writing screen-plays that will likely only ever air on Showcase. (Someone mentioned.. perhaps my choir leader.. that spelling was for editors to fix..)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kent Hoover by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kent Hoover is a Standard subscriber.
Kent Hoover does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kent Hoover was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kent Hoover does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kent Hoover was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.