Very deep, steady, with excellent modulation
Very deep, male, central mid-western United States accent, steady, with excellent modulation and annunciation. Well suited for script narration or audio book performance. Also able to provide "deep, booming voice" for dramatic narration of movie and television scripts. In addition, can do over-stated southern accent and an unusually dramatic "spooky laugh."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, West Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Primarily central, mid-western United States accent; capable of over-stated Southern (North and South Carolina region) accent.
My Voice Experience
Experience giving professional presentations on technical subjects, mostly medical in nature.
PhD in International Development, Expected 2016
Master of Science in Strategic Intelligence, 2010
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1999
Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Care, 1993
Associate of Applied Science in Allied Health, 1996
My Studio Equipment
I use a ProTools Mbox audio studio with a samsung Q6 professional series microphone.
Able articulate and correctly pronounce technical and medical terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ken Koch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ken Koch is a Standard subscriber.
Ken Koch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ken Koch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ken Koch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ken Koch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.