Sultry Female 20s to 30s
I have a warm, friendly voice good for narrations. I currently write and narrate educational podcasts. I have been told that it is sultry and sexy so I believe it would also be good for commercials, recordings and an array of other voice over jobs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Hispanic speaking in English, American speaking in Spanish (Spain), Spanish speaking in Spanish (Spain)
My Voice Experience
I have written and narrated podcasts for the United States Agency for International Development, and for the NPR affiliate station WAMU.
My podcasts are on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kelly-ramundo
My full written and audio profile is on Tumblr: http://kellyramundo.tumblr.com/
KELLY L. RAMUNDO
U.S. Agency for International Development July 2010-Present
Editor-in-Chief FrontLines Magazine Washington, DC
• Oversees all aspects of production – content, design, social media/outreach, distribution and budget – for FrontLines, the news magazine for the $19 billion development agency.
• Boosted online readership by over 60 percent by creating the first social media plan, expanding USAID’s narrative portfolio into new media, and creating USAID’s first podcasts and new audiovisual products.
• Maintains a network of top officials, technical experts and communicators in the U.S. foreign policy and international development and NGO community.
WAMU Jan. 2013– April 2013
Volunteer Producer: Special Investigative Series Washington, DC
• Helped produced the WAMU series “Yesterday’s Dropouts” with features reporter Kavitha Cardoza. The five-part series ran in April 2013 and featured stories on those struggling to make it without a high school degree.
• Developed audiovisual content for web; conducted research, edited scripts; conducted interviews in Spanish and English; ran logistics, scheduling and prescreening of interviewees.
El Pais English Edition - International Herald Tribune 2007 – July 2010 Contributing Editor Madrid, Spain
• Investigated feature stories for Spain’s English-language daily, published in collaboration with the IHT in Spain and Portugal. Contributed original reports for the main pages of EL PAIS in Spanish. Contributed commentary to the English Edition podcast.
The Harvard Crimson 2001- 2003
Contributing Editor Cambridge, MA
• Contributing editor for Harvard University’s student newspaper.
EDUCATION 1999- 2003
HARVARD UNIVERSITY Cambridge, MA
• Graduated Cum Laude, with a B.A. in Government/International Relations.
• Academic Citation in Spanish.
• Academic Dean’s List all semesters; Robert Stone scholarship for leadership and athletics.
• ProTools audio editing platform
• Adobe Creative Suite
• HTML and Content Management Systems, including Drupal
• Website architecture and design and social Media 2.0 platforms and management tools
English (native); Spanish (native proficiency written and oral); Italian (strong working knowledge written and oral)
LINKS and SAMPLES: http://kellyramundo.tumblr.com/
My Studio Equipment
I do my audio production with Pro Tools editing software and a Macbook Pro. I have an AVID MBox Pro with both a professional quality digital and analog microphone.
In the field, I have used the VC Audio Pro app for iphone with an input for a digital microphone.
I currently record out of my office, but am building a small sound studio in the basement.
Above all, I consider myself a storyteller. Over the past decade I have spanned the mediascape, from news and magazine print to public radio and digital media.
I have worked as a writer, editor and producer at a major news publication, at the NPR affiliate WAMU, and currently, at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), where I am editor-in-chief for the agency’s premier news magazine FrontLines.
Each job has helped me refine the storyteller's essential skill: unearthing the kernel of an important human story and finding the best way to bring it to life across an array of formats.
While most of my experience has been in a newsroom, writing and producing for radio is what I most enjoy.
LINKS and SAMPLES: http://kellyramundo.tumblr.com/
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kelly Ramundo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kelly Ramundo is a Standard subscriber.
• Kelly Ramundo was last active on Voice123 332 days ago