versatile, fun, crisp, guy next door
Keith Leo O'Brien
I am a voice talent with a warm sound that is friendly, versatile,crisp, sophisticated and guy next door type. I can perform sophisticated and articulate voice-over narrations. I can be serious and informative or light and charming, depending on what is required. I have a naturally comedic delivery for quirky spots. I am comfortable and skilled doing all kinds of accents, such as British, Irish, Australian. I can also do national dialects, Southern, New York. I can do various charaters, such as cartoons, or impersonations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Garden City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Scottish, Standard American dialect, East Coast American(NY), and Southern American, Continental European.
My Voice Experience
I have just been cast as the lead character in the children's animated series, "Shanmao and Jimi." I have voiced commercials airing on Nickelodeon. I performed British accented narrations for an international company called InfoPro Learning Corporation. I performed voice work for a film that has yet to be released. I recorded on camera work that has aired on the sports network, Versus. I have recorded radio commercials that currently air on the island of Curacao .
I have been instructed by Joan "the voice" Baker. I have studied the art of voice over under the tutelage of Marla Kirban. I have studied the art of commercial reads with William Holmes, Pat Fraley . I have studied animation with Bob "Porky Pig" Bergen, Pat Fraley and Sunday Muse. I am comfortable behind the microphone, can interpret a script, and take direction well.
My Studio Equipment
I currently record with pro tools based software in my own studio. I am using an audio technica microphone.
I have a very creative nature. I am enthusiastic with a very good work ethic. I am passionate about my voiceover work, and I immerse myself in the voice over script to give my clients the best voice possible for their business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Keith O'Brien by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keith O'Brien is a Premium subscriber.
• Keith O'Brien has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours