Guy Next Door, Corporate, Professional, Natural
Keith Korneluk has all 5-STAR FEEDBACK ratings from very satisfied customers.
## Be sure to click on the heart icon to add me to your favorites so you can find me when you need me! ##
Find me on the web at www.vojedi.com, call (310) 745-7145, Skype: keithkorneluk, Source-Connect: keithkorneluk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
** 5-STAR VIP CUSTOMER SERVICE **
There's a reason why I have perfect ratings and glowing reviews on from talent seekers and clients. When you book me to do voice over work for you, your satisfaction is my #1 concern. I am available to clients day or night. My goal is to meet and exceed your expectations by providing a broadcast quality voice over that you love and want to work with over and over again. That's why global brands such as Kia Motors, Airbnb and Fox Studios trust me with their work.
** A SEASONED PRO **
Keith's clients include Best Buy, Kia Motors, Fox Studios, Airbnb, NHL - National Hockey League, Planet Fitness, Kickstarter, MetLife, Tool of North America, LaSalle Bank, Two Dogs Beer, Hampton Inn and Providence Health & Services.
With over 15 years as an actor, you may have seen me on camera, heard my voice or seen me on stage enough times to think "Woah! I know that guy!"
** SMOOTH, VERSATILE VOICE **
I'm that friendly guy-next-door, that raspy movie trailer guy or that mature professional that gets his point across with a generic Mid-Atlantic American accent. Whether you need a voice for your commercial, explainer video, E-Learning project, documentary, corporate piece or your company's automated telephone attendant, I have the versatility and experience to bring your spot to life. I even do a few great impressions like John Krasinski, Bernie Sanders, Sean Connery or even Gollum from Lord of the Rings!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
*North American:* New York (Jewish, Brooklyn, Italian, Mafia), Midwestern *Southern:* Texas (George Bush, Light Twang), Alabama (Black Preacher), Virginia, Tennessee (Elvis Presley), Southern California, Valley Girl, Southern Utah, Canadian, Hillbilly, Twang *British/UK:* Cockney, Liverpoolian (The Beatles), British RP (Posh, General, Upper Class), Irish, Scottish *European:* French, German, Italian, *Eastern European:* Russian, Polish, Hebrew *Spanish/Latino:* Mexico, Spain (Castillian), Argentina (Castellano) *Asian:* Chinese *Age Ranges:* Child (Cartoon: Baby, Toddler, Youngster 1-12 years), Teenager (13-19), Young Adult (20-25, 25-35), Middle Age (45-55), Senior (65+)
My Voice Experience
For nearly a decade I have performed countless jobs for individuals, companies and advertising agencies large and small. Here's a list of a few of the clients I have worked for:
Two Dogs Beer
Tool of North America
State of Delaware
...and many more!
- BFA in Acting, The Theatre School, DePaul University
- Mary Lynn Wissner - Commercial Voice Over
- Harry Dunn - Promo
- David Lyerly - Promo
- PJ Ochlan / Deyan Audio - Audiobook Narration
- J. Michael Collins - Voice Over Coaching
- The Groundlings - Improvisation
I believe continuing education is crucial for any professional. That is why I regularly work with coaches, take classes here in Los Angeles and participate in voice over workout groups and workshops at SAG-AFTRA and across Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
- iMac 27" 5K
- Sennheiser 416, Audio-Technica 4033/CL
- Universal Audio 710 Twin-Finity, Steinberg UR-22
- Twisted Wave, iZotope: Nectar 2, RX 5
I've been a professional actor for over fifteen years, appearing on the stage and screen (as well as, of course, behind the mic). If you're looking for the total package in terms of professionalism, creativity and quality, I'm your guy. 100% customer satisfaction is my number one goal.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Keith Korneluk by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Keith Korneluk is a Premium subscriber.
• Keith Korneluk has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours